We reckon that 3 Sundays in a row was too much to ask, given the UK’s weather!

As this Sunday 16th looks like being wet, we have decided to cancel the open air service. Instead, we will record a service of Holy Communion in the church, to go out on Sunday or Monday.

If anyone turns up, we will be able to accommodate them as part of the service, but we hope that not too many will do so, as we can only take a few due to social distancing and health and safety.

Next Sunday 23rd looks a bit better, so hope to see you back then.